Saturday, February 13, 2010

Crazy 4 Challenges #24 Make it Red!

Today's challenge is to create a red card! Since I've done a lot of Red cards lately, I chose to use Rose Red Cardstock, which is more pinkish in tone!

This weeks' sponsor for C4C is The {Stamps} of Life! I used the Build-a-Paisley Brushes to create a fun back ground. I love the simplicity of the Brushes and the way that you can custom design patterned paper!


The Sentiment was created again with brushes from the Tinyand2Cute set. I just printed it out and cut around it!

Head over to the C4C Blog to see the fabby designs by my fellow crazies! Hey! Play along! If you do, you can win either 5 digital sets or two clear sets!

Happy Stamping!



6 comments:

  1. what fantastic dp your created....fab use of the digi images.....I am soooo impressed....I am such a novice with them....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE the Rose Red Vicki, so pretty! The flower with the sentiment in the center are perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. love this clean and simple card, vicki! the paisley paper you've created is perfect! great job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh she is awesome!!
    Love her stepping on the skulls!
    Luv ya
    Jax

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****