Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Name this Cutie Patootie Contest!


Would you like to win a free Pink Cat Studio set of your choice? Melissa is running a contest to celebrate her March new arrivals!!! I can't wait to show you the samples that I have been working on.

Both new sets feature this cute little baby, but this wee babe needs a name! To enter the contest, leave a comment over at Pink Cat Studio with your idea for a name. If you like a name that has already been mentioned in the comments then please write that in your post too. A random winner will be selected from everyone who leaves a comment so the winner will not be chosen based on the name they suggest. The winner will receive her choice of one Pink Cat Studio stamp set.

Hope to have a little sample of something up for you later today!!!!

Good Luck!

*****Vicki~~~~~

4 comments:

  1. who wouldn't want to win!!!!
    I'm heading there now!
    Love ya
    Jax

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the info Vicki, I hope you have a wonderful day! Big hugs Silke

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with!

    Smiles,
    janna

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi..very cute! What's wrong with Cutie Patootie? not sure what else is in the set...but if lots of babies...it would work...or how bout curtain climbers lol...really throw folks off...ty for the chance...Cher
    hilly77@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****