Thursday, March 5, 2015

Impression Obsession Thursday Challenge-Think Spring


Think Spring
Think SPRING
THINK SPRING!!!

I have been Thinking Spring for weeks now, but to no avail! It's still so darn cold here!

The saving grace is the Sunlight! At least it's light when I go to work in the morning and come home in the evening! I am hopeful that the weather is going to get warmer soon! so I'll

THINK SPRING!!!!

Incidentally, that is the theme for our challenge over at IO Stamps this week!

Make sure you get out your supplies and create the springiest of Spring Cards!!!!

I did see Bunny tracks when I was walking Sydney the other morning, but I can't wait to see the Bunnies nibbling on the tendrils of sweet spring grass!

I used quite a few dies on my card, including the new Mini Bunnies Die

Here's the list and Links for the rest


I added a little bit of Liquid Applique to make the Bunny Tails fluffly and Some Pearl pen to the middle of the blossoms!

Be sure to head on over to the IO Blog to get all the details for the challenge and to see who's playing today!


Happy Stamping!

Vicki




3 comments:

  1. Vicki, the little bunnies are so cute and we can only look forward to the bright blossoms of Spring. they are out there somewhere. Lol. thank You.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This definitely cries spring. What a lot of work with the blossoms. Gorgeous work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how you used dies to create your card. Lovely design. Great job. TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****