Thursday, September 26, 2013

Mixed Media Fun-Texturize it!




I had a blast last weekend at Scrappin' Great Deals! It was great to see some friends that I haven't seen since last time and to meet new friends!!! I also had a wonderful time with Diva Kim!

We had a chance to play on Saturday night! I've just been delving into Art Journalling and Kim has shown me lots of fun techniques

Saturday night we played with Dreamweaver Embossing Paste.  It is extra delicious when you add glitter on top before it dries!!!!

I used this Beautiful Tree Stencil from Hero Arts-It's called Elegant Pine

HOw gorgeous is that!!!

You MUST check out the Mixed Media Class with Kim and Lori on Friday Night!

The link for the class is HERE

I have a sneaking suspicion that Embossing Paste just might be on the Menu for Tomorrow night!!!!


Happy Creating!

Vicki

1 comment:

  1. That is really pretty - is it as messy a technique as that gel thing you did at Victopia?? lol
    Can't wait to see you.
    7 more sleeps till I see you (well 7 and maybe a nap since you guys will get in late on Thursday!!!)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****