Thursday, September 19, 2013

Ghosts Fly!



What Fly's???

Birds Fly,
Butters Fly.....oops, I mean Butterflies fly
Bats fly
People Fly in Planes
Superheroes Fly
Tempers Fly (and when they do, I don't like it much)
Hot Air Balloons Fly- and I wish people who are full of hot air would too!

Flies Fly.............UGH, I don't like flies very much

Why all this talk about flies?

Cause today's challenge at Impression Obsession is "Things that Fly"

This cute little Ghostie Flies....all around town!

Make sure you head on over to the IO stamps blog to get the details of the challenge and the links to who is playing along today!!!

Stuff I used on my card:


Designer Paper : The Paper Loft

And to those of you visiting my blog, I think you are "FLY"!!!!!!

xo



6 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, thankfully more fun than spooky!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great spooky card Vicki! Like that die and your ghost can fly away any minute........Miranda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic Halloween scene Vicki! Your ghost is just as cute as can be!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just BOO-tiful ! That dapper little dude is too cute !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cute post. I like your narrative--LOL. Your card is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****