Thursday, February 21, 2013

What's your Hobby? Impression Obsession Challenge


What's your Hobby??? Why mine is Stamping of course!!! Well actually I have a few....

Playing and listening to Music
Jamming with friends,
Reading
Writing Lyrics and Poetry
and
SCRAPBOOKING

In fact, if it wasn't for Scrapping, I'd probably never be stamping. I love to combine Scrapbooking with Stamping. IO has come out with some fabulous stamp sets that are PERFECT for that!!!!

and

that work really well! 

This layout is of Jonathon when he lost his first tooth! Man, that seems like a gazillion years ago!



Make sure that you head on over to the Impression Obsession Blog to get all the details as to how to play along and win a gift certificate for some yummy stamp stuff!!!

Have a peek and see what our talented DT has been up to!

How do you like that fabby Designer Paper?

It's from the new IN THE ZONE Paper Collection

Happy Stamping!


1 comment:

  1. I sort of came to scrapbooking via stamping ! I needed to have more paper and more space to stamp on, so 12x12 became appealing... Great layout !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****