Sunday, February 17, 2013

Time to Play! Featured Stamper Challenge




Between enjoying my vakay and getting projects ready for the Dirty Dozen Gallery, I have had little time to play! I will also be pressed for time this week getting ready for my classes at Scrappin' Great Deals in London next weekend! I am SOOOOOO excited to go to Sheila's and teach. I'll also get to spend some time with my BFF's up there! YAY!!! I just hope the weather holds out and I dont have a crappy drive.....ick!!!!

Sunday is the Featured Stamper Challenge at SCS. This week's stamper is MaryR917. She's a fine Stamper and good participant on SCS. If you have time, go and check out her Gallery. I cased her Christmas Berries Card, which you can find HERE

I haven't pulled this image out in awhile, but I think there was a little subconcious thought of Sun and Beach...flashback to Cuba I think!

Here's Surfafella Coloured up with My Touch Markers

The fabby border is a die from IO Stamps

Paper Loft has come out with a great new line of Paper called In the Zone. Can't wait to show you a layout with this one!!! Fun!!!


Make sure you check back a little later this week...... I think something exciting is brewing in the Air.....just can't tell you what yet!!!

Happy Stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****