Saturday, February 16, 2013

I'm in the DIRTPILE and it's a LOVE Fest!!!




S00000 My totally Exciting news?

I'm a DIRTY Girl!!!

Oh yeah Baby! Gonna shout it out from the Rooftop!

Dirty Dirty Dirty!!!!!

Okay, now that I've got that out of my system, I want to tell you about some fun that we're all having over at Splitcoaststampers

It's a LOVE Fest

As you probably know, Stamping Bella is a Member Company on SCS

You can find the Forum HERE

Today, Stamping Bella is being featured and is hosting the challenge for the Love Fest

"Bring on the Bling"!

You can find all the details HERE

For my card, I used some very Blingy Paper from the DCWV  Gilded Orchard Collection

I then coloured up Madison with my Touch Markers

added a smidgen of glitter to the lacy parts on her dress and on her Margarita

and set her up on some Dimensional Tape!

Hope that you'll play along with the Challenge

Two Lucky "Sistahs" or Brothers for that matter will win a $25.00 Gift Certificate to Stamping Bella.

Want to learn a little more about the Bellarific Babes?

You can head over to the Bella Forum and look for the "Meet the Team" thread.

Have a great Saturday and Happy Stamping of Course!

Mwah!!!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats sweets ~ a well deserved honor {or should I say honour ~ or however you spell that in Canada}...lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, it's only OFFICIAL now.... ;) You've ALWAYS been Dirty!!!! LOVE YA V!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Vicki....CONGRATULATIONS !!! You will fit in so well with the rest of the *Dirty Gals* as I know where your mind is some of the time :) But your talent is amazing so a very well-deserved reward for all your hard-work and dedication to this blog.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****