Friday, February 22, 2013

Bellarific Friday- "You're off to Great Places!



"You're off to great places!
today is your day!
your mountain is waiting.
so.......get on your way!"
~ dr. Seuss

Happy Friday!

HAPPY BELLARIFIC FRIDAY

It's a Bellarific Day for me for sure!

By the time you're reading this, I'm on my way to London On, to visit with friends and to teach some colouring classes at Scrappin' Great Deals!!!!

So if you're in the London area and want to play! You still have time to sign up!!!

This weeks challenge was a sketch challenge.

When I sent Em over my picture for Blogabella I sent a note"

I'm not normally one to toot my own horn, but I LOVEEEEEEE this card.
Yes, I said.... I LOVEEEEEEEEEE this card!!!!



I think it's the combo of the image, the sketch and the sweet little cloud dies

I just got the dies from Impression Obsession last week and this is the first chance I've had to play with them . Aren't they cute???

Next weeks Bellarific Friday Challenge is

3 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic card Vicki!! So fun!!

    Have fun at Scrappin' Great Deals!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go ahead and toot your horn girl....this card is FANTASTIC! It totaly caught my eye. The colors are so vibrant and the scene is filled with fun! I might have to case this...

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****