Tuesday, February 26, 2013

New Bellas comin' to the house!



Give me a B!!! B is for Bella!!! B is for Beautiful Images!!! B is for being excited about this months new releases. How about this Chubby Cheerleader. One of Mo Mannings images available in rubber!!!
How scrumptious is she??
Make sure you check out Blogabella all this week for some great peeks....a little birdie tells me that there might be some new uptownies in the house and  Dudas!!!! These new images are fabulous!!!!

Be back later this week with another peek!!

Happy Stamping!




2 comments:

  1. Ha - she is adorable!!! Give me an "A", give me "D", give me an "O", give me an "R", give me an "A", give me a "B", give me an "L", give me an "E"....ADORABLE!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****