Thursday, February 28, 2013

Stamping Bella Sneak Peeks.Life is Good!



If you've been following the Bella Peeks this week, you'll already know that we have an AMAZING new Illustrator in the House-Diane Duda. If you click on her name, you can visit her Blog-Duda Daze!
Welcome Diane! Have to say that I LOVE your sweet Duda's!!! Wayyyyy Cute!!!!

Em will be releasing the Life is Good Duda any day now....Duda Day Now....Duda Hey Now!!! Hehe, ever the NAME is WAYYYYYYYYY cooooool!!!!!

I coloured her with my Prism Pencils as I wanted to achieve a little softer look and I kept my card simple as I wanted sweet DUDA to be the focal point on the card!!!

Make sure you head on over to Blogabella later to see some more sneaky peekies!!!!!

Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

  1. Lovely card, Vicki... I love a card that makes me smile!
    Hugs
    Kim M
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is awesome Vick! I love DD and follow her. LOVE your card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****