Thursday, December 27, 2012

You are Fabulous! Crafting Resolutions!



I took some time to play the Splitcoaststampers Way to Use it Challenge
The challenge was to revisit last years resolution to see if you had followed through. Since I didn't establish a resolution last year, I thought what a better time to make one! So.....my resolution is to use more background stamps this year! I have some amazing ones, but have a tendency to lean toward using Designer Paper. So this year, you will see more background stamps!!! I may even step it up a notch and do some techniques with backgrounds as well! We'll see, baby steps first. I hope you enjoyed a nice Christmas. We had a quiet day, but it is always good to spend family time. 

It's hard to believe that 2012 is quickly coming to an end and the New Year is less than a week away....sheesh, the older I get, the quicker time flies by~

Well i'm off to have a warm bath and get the winter chill out of my bones

Have a great night~

1 comment:

  1. This is too cute Vicki! Love the sparkly sand! :) Thanks for sharing!! Have a happy day! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
    *My Blog* - Stamp Smiles
    *My December “All Heart” BLOG CANDY!*
    Help me reach 1000 followers for another BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****