Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas~






Wishing you all a Very Merry Christmas

“I will honour Christmas in my heart, and try to keep it all the year. I will live in the Past, the Present, and the Future. The Spirits of all Three shall strive within me. I will not shut out the lessons that they teach!” 
― Charles Dickens, A Christmas Carol

Supplies:

Stamp: I even love the box-Stamping Bella
Paper: Fancy Pants Home for Christmas
Ink: Memento Black, Tim Holtz Vintage photo
Glitter- Clearsnap Donna Salazer Mixed Berries
CTM Liquid Glass




4 comments:

  1. This is adorable Vicki!!!

    A very Merry Christmas to you and your family!!! I hope 2013 brings nothing but blessings your way!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki he is so sweet - Merry Christmas!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another beauty!! Merry Christmas Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG What an adorable image!! Love this Vicki!! Thanks for sharing!! Merry Christmas! Smiles and Hugs - *Vicki*
    *My Blog* - Stamp Smiles
    *My Blogaversary BLOG CANDY!*
    *My December “All Heart” BLOG CANDY!*
    Help me reach 1000 followers for another BLOG CANDY GIVEAWAY!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****