Thursday, July 2, 2009

Unity Kit of the Month Guest Designer Challenge


I'm having a blast on my wee vacation so far! We arrived safely at Jacqui's on Tuesday evening....four hours and eleven minutes driving time...........took longer though, because I always have to make a couple of stops.
Yesterday, the weather wasn't great, so we didn't have to feel too guilty about staying indoors. Kim, Tami, Jacqui and myself stamped the day away! Jonathon and Joel holed up in the rec room playing combat arms and venturing out for a couple of walks!
I created this card for the Unity Stamps Co. Kit of the Month Guest Designer Challenge. If you would like to see the details for the challenge, click HERE. The Sweet Cherries are in the June Kit of the Month! I have been subscribing to the kit for several months now and it's a sweet surprise to receive the excellent variety of stamps each month! The stamps are very high quality, the rubber buttery soft!!!
I decided to keep the design very clean and simple...........really striving for that look lately!
Card Recipe:
Stamps-Unity, June kit of the Month-Perfect in Every Way
Cardstock: Craft, Real Red, Chocolate Chip
Accessories: SU! Scallop Border, Scallop Circle, Circle Punches, Cuttlebug embossing Folder, Foofala Button, Hemp Twine, SU Key Tag Punch, SU Markers
I'm off to Detroit tomorrow, but should have a challenge post for you and HANNA Sneak Peeks start tomorrow as well!
Happy Stamping!
*****Vicki~~~~~

12 comments:

  1. Oh such a yummy card!! Love those cherries!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is an adorable card Vicki! I'm glad you're enjoying your time away!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so jealous, sounds like you are having a blast. Love your card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the card! Vaca sounds fun! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  5. glad you are enjoying your vacation ... keeping coming south you might get to me hehe ... wonderful card too

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh! Love this "Sweet card" The textures and colors are gorgeous!! Fabulous coloring! Hope you are having a good time! Stay safe. We leave to go camping tomorrow too. Can't wait. No computer for me so I had to schedule a few posts for next week. Have fun!!
    hugs,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Vicki, your card is so "berry" sweet. Love the papers and the colors... Hugs and happy day... Silke

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your card is adorable Vicki! I LOVE the buttons and the cherry is so cute!
    The weather is terrible in my area also. Nothing but rain and cool temperatures. Hopefully everything will improve this weekend.
    Have a wonderful and safe holiday!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eeee! You know I LOVE this! So clean and fresh--and such yummy cherries!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Very simply great! Love those cherries!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is wonderful! You'll be a clean and simple stamper yet! Your comment on my blog made me giggle!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so sweet and cute! :)

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****