Thursday, July 2, 2009

Sweet School Girl



Another Sweet image from In Style Stamps. Janice is wishing her friend a Happy Birthday!
I have really been working at making my cards more minimalist........must be in the mood i've been lately.................hmmmm either that or like clothes in the summer, it's just too warm for so many layers!!!!
I started with a Base of Going Grey and Basic Grey, white and Pirouette Pink for accent colours. The sentiment is punched with SU! word window punch and I added a flower and scallop circle as a base for the sentiment..................would write more, but at the moz, it's after 11:00 p.m. and I will be leaving on holiday's after work, so I best try to get a little shut eye!
.Happy Stamping!
*****Vicki~~~~~

18 comments:

  1. Very pretty coloring and she is such a cute image!! Love your layout and the colors you used for her too! Sometimes simple is the best!
    Hugs
    Jodi =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is totally darling!
    (And oh so "innocent-looking"!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh she is a cutie. I love the soft pink.
    Those images remind me of the kids from Pokemon! NO MORE SLEEPS!!!!!!
    I can't wait to see you.
    Luv ya
    Jax

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sweet indeed! Love your cholor choices.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW! Vicki, the coloring on this is spectacular girl!! Beautiful image too!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Vicki! LOVE your coloring and LOVE these new images. TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super sweet, Vicki! I love her cute little outfit, and the colors are FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is very pretty Vicki, I love the cute image and the colors... Your coloring is perfect! Hugs and happy day. Silke

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is Fabulous!!...I love the way you colored this Sweetie...and your clean layout looks Wonderful!!....Hugs, Ila

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh my. . .ISS is coming up with such fantastic images. This one is a cutie! Beautiful job with your coloring, Vicki! I love what you did with the ribbon and button! Very pretty!

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow Vicki!!! Your coloring is incredible!!! I love it!!! Such a cute image!! Your details with the ribbon and button with a nice clean elegant background is gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a super cute card!! I love your image and she is colored in beautifully, especially the skirt!
    Great color combo too!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute card Vicki, love the image and your colouring and lo is beautiful. Hugs Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh how cute!!!! Great colors--she really pops against the darker bg!

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a pretty little sweetie pie! Love those colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Vicki she's beautiful! Your coloring is amazing hun!!!
    Hugs~ Kim

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****