Friday, July 3, 2009

Hanna Sneak Peeks Day one!



Hanna Stamps have some sweet sets for you this month. This is a very very sneaky sneak peek, as it's one of the images from the Cyber Hanna set. I LOVE this coffee cup as it's big enough to use as a main focal point on a card. How about the Yummy Ribbon? It's from May Arts and looks fantabulous on Kraft Paper, doesn't it?





Please Join me in welcoming our latest Fulltime Designer, Nikki Fairbarn of Bunny-Zoes blog! I am totally STOKED to have this talented Chicka on board with us!!!



In addition, we have two extremely talented guest designers with us this month.



Keri Brown and Laurie Clout



In addition, don't forget to check my sidebar to see our Design Diva's Creations. As Kristi announced, our Design Team is more compact as of this month. A HUGE thank you to our past designers for showcasing Hanna Stamps so Beautifully! You will be missed!





Don't forget that we are celebrating Retro Summer over at Hanna Stamps! This month, we're bringing back Perfect Package and Tennis Riley. Today's Friday Challenge, hosted by our sweet Kerry, is Christmas in July! You can play the challenges by visiting the Hanna Stamps Forum over on Splitcoast Stampers.
I'll be back tomorrow with my OCC post and more Hanna Sneak Peeks!
Happy Stamping!
*****Vicki~~~~~

13 comments:

  1. These are stunning, especially the java one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such gorgeous cards Vicki!! I sooo love that yummy ribbon on the top card!! :) Happy 4th of July weekend friend!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Simple must be elegant, because these are. Love them both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hello Vicki, both acrds are very very pretty I love, love, love your coloring! Hugs and happy day. Silke

    ReplyDelete
  5. hese are AWESOME Vicki!!! Love that bug polka dot bow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vicki,

    O.K. I know I know I have been MIA for way to long, but I am determined to get back to commenting on my favorite blogs!!!

    I love this Peak or is it Perk??? Card and your coloring is gorgeous!!!

    I have so missed coming and commenting on your amazing creations!!!!!!

    Heather

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both your cards are fabulous Vicki, Wow, that huge bow on your first card is awesome. Thanks for the warm welcome sweetie, Big Hugs, Nikki x p.s. you got me name wrong again.. tut tut.. it's Fairbairn!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Woooo, girl, you are on fire today! I adore that giant ribbon on your first card, and the colors, especially those green corduroy buttons, totally rock!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great cards Vicki - love them both! that ribbon is quite yummy on the sneak peek card!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Vicki you do the best job ever with those Hannah's. It's likey they were made for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I LOVE that big ribbon bow! I do love everything with polka dot :D

    Hanna is really cute, too! Can't get enough of those corduroy brads and buttons....

    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****