Saturday, July 4, 2009

Hanna Sneak Peeks Day Two!




Anyone starting off their morning with a little "blurfing"? The first time I heard that term I was a little confused about what it meant.........I could tell you some of the thoughts that arose, but frankly, if I shared what happens in my mind with you, I'm afraid that I might lose some readers!!!

These images are from the Hanna Mermaid Set. You can use the stamps individually, or create a lot of cool cool scenes with this Ocean themed set.



This little guy makes me giggle!!!! He kind of reminds me of Elvis........so in reality, the sentiment should ready......... "Thank you, thank you very much"! I bet if he was animated, he would curl his lip just like the King of Rock and Roll too! Instead, his little tail is curled and his Cape distinguished him King of his Aqua Turf!!!
What about these new in colours from Stampin' Up! I am Totally Totally Lovin' them! This one is called Bermuda Bay. I also used some DP from a new Safari Stack that I recently picked up at Michaels. The Fishie card uses Kiwi Kiss, a colour that just retired, but that I stacked up on Large as it's my favourite colour at the moment, hands down!
These images, along with all the other new releases will be available at Hanna Stamps on Monday July 6th after the release party, that's being held over at Hanna Stamps!
Don't forget to check out the talented DT samples, by following my SideBar!
Happy Stamping
*****Vicki~~~~~

13 comments:

  1. These are BEAUTIFUL!! Such gorgeous coloring and I love the Elvis comparison...totally made me giggle!! Have a great holiday with Kristi and her family!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hmmm, I happen to think it would be lots of fun to jump in and see how your mind works for a while. You never fail to amuse me!

    Love your cards Vicki! I hope you have a fabulous fourth with Kristi!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee hee girl you have been busy!!!!!! Love them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Vicki, both cards are soooo soooo pretty... I love this set... I wish you and Jon and Kristi and her family a happy happy weekend... Big hugs for all...;-) Silke

    ReplyDelete
  5. *smile* @ Elvis the seahorse lol
    I've not heard of 'blurfing' either :0)

    Wonderful work as always. Fabulous colouring.

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are just so ADORABLE!!! Love both designs and those adorable images!! I hope you have a wonderful holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. GORGEOUS cards!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Something fishy here .... hehe ... sorry couldn't resist *wink* these are fabulous Vicki. Hadn't really looked that close at the seahorse before but now I do I can see the resemblance hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love those underwater images with the mermaid set. I'm totally waiting for you to make an Elvis card with that image!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Vicki! I've been sidetracked with so many of life's demands lately that I haven't had much time to visit my on-line friends. I'm away for the weekend, so finally able to sit down without too many interruptions and catch up. I was 12 posts behind on your blog alone! Yikes! But I've enjoyed taking my time going through everything and seeing all of your wonderful eye candy and hearing the things you've had to share. It sounds like you're having a wonderful holiday visiting friends. Let's see... if not right about now, then soon, you will see some 4th of July fireworks. I'm in Arizona, so we have a few hours yet to go. My son is ready with his poppers to make some noise.

    Take care, dear girl, and I'll be back to visit again soon...

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your funny... blurfing. You may GAIN some readers too! There was this weird episode of CSI I think they used "blurfin" (or something similar) and it was definitely not a PG term! LOL. Love your cards! Happy 4th!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh the new stamps look like a must have for me!! I love what you created with them and the colors are Great!!
    really nice work.
    XmicheleX

    ReplyDelete
  13. Those images are so unique and your cards are just beautiful and creative as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****