Saturday, July 4, 2009

Happy Birthday Friend! Happy Independence Day !


Sometimes people come into your life rather unseemingly and without the notion that they will have significant impact in your life, regardless of the level of interaction. It's a wonderful surprise when you meet someone purely by chance and with little expectation of how the friendship may develop.

This one is for you my friend! I hope you enjoy a Wonderful Birthday surrounded by those that love you the most. Thanks for being meaningful in my life, a source of inspiration and a far away friend.

The image on this card is from Bombshell Stamps. I was inspired to do this card in a Red White and Blue theme given that it's the Fourth of July and I am really excited that Jon and I are celebrating the holiday here in Michigan with our dear dear friends, Kristi, Mark and Hanna.

I hope you all enjoy a safe and Wonderful Holiday!

Lots of posts for you today! More Hanna Peeks coming up in a Jiffy!

Happy Stamping

*****Vicki~~~~~~~

6 comments:

  1. This is a fantastic card Vicki! I am quite sure your friend will love it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable! Love that vintage cowgirl! Happy Fourth, Vicki!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those Bombshell Babes are SOO much fun.... I am happy that you and "Jon" were able to spend it in the States with Kristi and her Klan.... I am SURE that there was a GORGEOUS Display to watch!!!!!

    Thanks for sharing the card!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****