Monday, July 6, 2009

Christmas Stamping and Hanna Release Tonight!



Lots to show you today! I was a busy chicka leading up to my holidays!!! This first card is for the Christmas Stamping All Year Long Challenge Blog and I was the Hostest with the Mostest this week........the Mostest What you ask??? Hmmm the Mostest Buttons on my Card? The Mostest Christmas Cards completed this year to day (hmm probs not!) The mostest charm?? hehe............probably the mostest schmack talk on my blog........hehe!!!

So the challenge this week is a Stampless Challenge! Yep, Stampers stripped down to nothing! The only thing on your card that can be stamped is the sentiment. Sound Fun? You should see the amazing creations the Design Divas have worked up for you this week! Wowsa........my card looks a little naked in comparison! Hop on over and take a look by following the links on my sidebar!!!





We're partying over in the Hanna Forum tonight! The RELEASE PARTY STARTS HERE
at 9 p.m. est! As you know, I'm hanging here just outside of the Motor City with Kristi and it's going to be a blast to be doing a release party together!!!! So come on out, it should be much fun!

Cyber Hanna has her computer booted and looks like she's in too! I love this main image from the Cyber Hanna set! There are some very cool accessories in the set, which should have you creating a scene in a jiffy!


As you know, over at Hanna STamps we're celebrating Retro Summer! After a Hot and Sticky day of selling ice cream, Riley's enjoying his day off with a little physical activity......he's a little worried about chubbing up from sampling each and every sample of ice cream to make sure that they are all fit to be served!





Hope you'll join us tonight at the release party! It's going to be tons of fun! Gotta Fly! Things to do today, but if you have any questions about card recipes, just pop a little note into my chat box and I'll get back to you!
Happy Stamping!
*****Vicki~~~~

18 comments:

  1. Hey Vicki! Your card is the mostest cutest! LOL! Love all the buttons. I have a ton of buttons and I really do need to use them up. . .a wreath is a great way to use them buttons up! As always your Christmas cards rock and your challenges too!

    Hey Hanna looks like me when I'm sitting in front of my laptop in the kitchen! Our Internet was acting up yesterday up until the evening and ugggh, I can't believe it felt painful to not be able to get on the Internet. Great card! I really need to get a few Hanna stamps!

    Love your Riley card! Riley is a tiny dude next to all those flowers! LOL! Love the sporty Riley. . he reminds me that I really do need to exercise! How is your exercising going? Still keeping up?

    Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS . . .OMG. . whenever I comment on your post. . I tend to write a life story. Sorry about that! LOL!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are fabulous cards Vicki! I love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh lovin all your cards, what fun!!!

    --Have fun with Kristi at the party tonight!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vicki, all your card are very pretty... Love the cyber Hanna... :-) Have fun with Kristi... Hugs and happy day...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Christmas card! Love the button wreath idea - I have a new one to put in my future wonders!

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are fantastic Vicki! Love the coloring, the dp you used and the fun button card!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great challenge Vicki at the Christmas Stampin blog - I had fun using stickers rather than stamps! Your card is darling - way to be creative with those buttons!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great idea making a wreath with buttons for the no stamping challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. you have been busy ... great button card and of course love both your Hanna & Riley cards

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Vicki, I love the cards!! Riley's little sweat band is so cute!!! I love Riley and Sophie!!

    Hugs,Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  12. Loving all the cards. hope you are having fun with Kristi.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wowzers Vicki, all three of your cards are super awesome and super terrific! I love the button wreath and your Hannah card is so pretty!
    Your coloring is beautiful and I love your sentiment!
    Super great job with MM! Your container is decorated so beautifully and Ava is gorgeous!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  14. A whopping 3 beautiful cards, Vicki! The first one is so creative! The second is just so pretty and the last is too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wooo, girl, you've been busy! These are all fantastic creations!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hey Vicki!!! I just adore these cards!! The button wreath is sweet...so is tennis Riley!! TEE!! I love that "delete" card!! Very cute and your coloring rocks girl!! :) HUGS

    ReplyDelete
  17. So many fun things to see in this post! I love your Cyber Hanna card... perfect for a teenage girl... and Riley Tennis is one of my faves!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Delete -- I LOVE IT! All three are winners!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****