Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Tis the Season for Shopping!


Well, tis the time, at least, to start thinking about Christmas Shopping. This year, I am WAY ahead of the game!! Yep! TWO PRESENTS purchased already......lol and it's not even December yet. For me, this is quite exceptional really................... no REALLY............. I am not quite one of those totally last minute people.....you know the ones that beat each other down in the mall on December 24th to get that last cashmere scarf??, but I am close.

Save for the fact that I am not comfortable in crowds or confined spaces..............think CASH LINEUPS!!!! IF the breeze of someones breath is causing the hairs on the back of your neck to dance, that is WAY too close!!! One of my HUGE pet peeves!!! It's not about being touched or personal space, afterall I am one of the most huggy people you will meet. Its more about WHO is breathing on you and WHO is in your personal space. If I have never met you, or there is no chance that we will ever know each other, then I don't want to hug you, nore do I want you to breathe on my neck...................and the darned line does NOT move any faster because you are brushing my back end with your shopping cart!!!!! So how is that for Christmas Spirit!!! That is why I make myself get my gifts at least two weeks before Christmas...........phew what a tangent that was, but BOY do I feel better!!!!!!! lol

This card was created for the Sketch Challenge over on Splitcoaststampers. I just love 'Tis the Season.......one of the first Hanna sets to be released remains dear to me. I love the tree and her funky boots!!!! I used BG Figgy DP and Riding Hood Red for my colour theme. Copics and pearls to accessorize!!!!

Well, I am off to Stamp Again.............seems that I got my Stamping MOJO back and I am Thrilled

BIG NEWS HERE TOMORROW!!! DOn't forget to come back and I promise not to go off on a tangent!!!!!!!

Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

  1. She's just so darling!! :) Love your coloring too!! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love Hanna, big news eh! Can't wait to find out what it is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi, New to your blog and I have to say I can totally relate to the christmas thing. I too feel way accomplished already for I have 3 gifts bought yep 3!!!! WOOT WOOT! I do plan on going out Saturday for a little more. I love the card I havent gotten any Hanna stamps yet but I think maybe they should go on my christmas list. :) Thanks for sharing your creativity with us. And nice to meet you I will be back to stalk your site. lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is lovely! Love the pearl ornaments :)

    I am ahead in my Christmas card making, but definitely not on the gift buying. I should really get on it, because I have this thing where I refuse to go to any stores once December rolls in. It drives me CRAZY! Too many cars, too many people, no personal space... It makes me want to shove whoever is in my way (and if you know me at all, I'm not the kind of person who usually pushes and shoves!)

    Good luck getting ready for the Holidays! :)
    Cindy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****