Thursday, November 13, 2008

Big NEWS!!!! -Dr. Peanut


Big News!!! Announcing “Our Craft Lounge” - a Brand NEW rubber stamping company with the sweetest rubber stamps and accessories for all of your stamping needs!

Dr. Pea-nut is just one of the adorable sets that will be released at the GRAND OPENING this Friday!!! You will be surprised to see what Our Craft Lounge has in store for you!

To see more exciting Sneak Peeks take a look at these talented ladies creations!! You will be totally impressed with their elegant, fun and humorous creations!













Bev Barton
Carol Halverson
Heather McNally
Cindy Haffner
Joy Kennedy
Kendra Wiestock
Kisa Peters
Lila Holgate
Lisa Mathis
Lisa Zappa
Pam Hooten
Cambria Turnbow

Come back tomorrow for the BIG REVEAL!!!!

13 comments:

  1. So CA-UTE Vicki!! Perfect Cuttlebug folder on the 1st one!!

    You ROCK!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG - this are AWESOME, Vicki!! I LOVE the elephant - he's absolutely adorable and you have done a wonderful job with him!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh Vicki! These are just the cutest! What an AMAZING idea with the cuttlebug folder!

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG... look at that CUTE elephant! Oh, I LOVE that Cuttlebug folder background... BRILLIANT!!

    Where did you get those big ole red brads? THOSE ARE SOOO COOL!!

    AWEbomb Vicki!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a very cute card !!!
    you are so good at making them:)

    Lots od love Nicole & Bryson XOX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh Vicki! You never cease to amaze me!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great cards! I LOVE your coloring! Looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your eye for detail......just knocks my socks off!! Very very cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh just love him! Looks like my poking around tonight was a good thing! I look forward to the release! Deb

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****