Wednesday, August 13, 2008

There's a New Idea Book and Catalogue !!!!

And I have to say it is Just Beautiful. SU! just keeps coming up with more and more gorgeous samples and accessories. With September creeping up quickly, I am hastily working on Projects for my fall/winter line up of classes. I have already ordered some beautiful accessories to work with.

You can view the online catalogue HERE

You will see a the beautiful new products, the great recruiting specials and fall promotions. Join me soon for my New Catalogue Open House. I should have a date for you very very soon.





I am SO excited that Simply Said remains in this years' idea book. It is such a sweet and versatile set.

The little pearls are from the pretties kit, the Ribbon, non SU!!!!!! The Fancy Border is completed with a Martha Stewart Border Punch and of Course I added some dimension with the cuttle bug embossin template

Happy Wednesday!!!!!! Nice to be getting closer to the weekend eh???

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Vicki, love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love this card. I SO NEED this punch. Next time I go to Michaels. It's so pretty!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****