Thursday, August 14, 2008

In the Pumpkin Patch


Still feels like autumn here!!!!! So in keeping with my cool themes, here is another Autumn themed card with more examples of the Feathering Technique (not where the green and orange blend into the pumpkin)

Don't you love this sweet little Riley. I used Copic Markers to colour the image and Basic Grey Paper for the Backgrounds. "I moose you" comes from the Riley Sayings set. There are so many cute little sayings in this set. You can see it over on the Hanna Website.

I have noticed many sweet samples from fellow DT members online this week. Take some time to follow the links on my sidebar!!!!!!

Happy Stamping!!!!!!!

7 comments:

  1. I so love Riley, great job. Cool here too today, I'm afraid Fall is on it's way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving all the fall cards that have been posted and this one is no exception!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, love, love everything about your Riley in the Pumpkin Patch! Perfect in every way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my goodness, this is so adorable! I can't wait for fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your card and I am happy Define Your Life is still in the catalog. i LOVE that set, after discovering it at your house.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your Riley with the pumpkins. Sweet!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****