Monday, September 10, 2007

Killing Two Birds with one Stone


Well, not literally of course!!!!! Not feeling the greatest today, so I took the day of. Slept the morning away and then I had the chance to go online and see what was happening with the challenges. Today's Challenge on Splitcoast was to use Gamsol to colour stamped images.

I was pretty excited about this. I purchased Prisma Pencils well over a year ago and up until about two weeks ago, they made a lovely ornamental display on my stamping shelf!!! What a great opportunity to give them a try.

As I was browsing through the Gallery, I came across a Gorgeous Card by Jeanne Strieff.
Linking to her Blog (see inky paws in my sidebar) I found a very cool challenge that Jeanne and Sherry (Walkin' on the Bad Side) are doing on their blogs...............using Glitter. I thought this cute little Bella Stamp would do just fine. I pulled out my Glitter Stack of Paper that again, does not see enough use and thought it would make a pretty nice backdrop for my Sparkly Veggies!!! The Green Galore Layer is stamped with the leaf stamp from SU! in the Spotlight, as is the Orchid Flower. Paper Piercing, Gingham Ribbon and a little Stickles Glitter to mimic dew on the fruit flowers and veggies completed the card. In the Spotlight is a Level Two Hostess set that can be earned when you host a workshop! For more details, contact me!

4 comments:

  1. How cute is this? The colors are so fun and that black gingham ribbon is the perfect accent!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Glitter Stack papers!!! Your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super card. I love the colors and great job coloring.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****