Wednesday, September 12, 2007

A little more Christmas


This was a fun and simple card to make. I really like to watercolour on coloured cardstock. I find that I get the best coverage with Stampin' Up's Watercolour Wonder Crayons. Essentially by using a lighter background in a similar shade, you can paint in the shadows and midtones and leave the natural cardstock as your highlights.

This card was made with the French Script and Holy Triptych stamps. I embossed the image onto the pretty in pink cardstock with Silver embossing powder and as well, I also embossed the French Script stamp onto Rose Red Paper. Watercolour as instructed and then you can sponge pretty in pink ink over the whole image to create additional depth.

Well that's it for tonight!!!! If I missed anything, feel free to drop me a line!!!

TTFN

Vicki

4 comments:

  1. Oh, my! Gorgeous! Beautiful, soft coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vicki, this card is beautiful! I love it! Love your coloring, the colors, the layers...It's heavenly indeed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicki - this is beautiful! I really like your coloring!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****