Sunday, September 9, 2007

Cool Nights..............Cooler Days


Wow!! The weather does not seem to be able to regulate itself at all these days. Yesterday, It was So hot and humid here, I swear that I was going to melt away...................today I am bundled up in sweats a wooly socks!! I can think of many better ways to keep me on my toes!!!!!!

Do you like this card? It is one that we will be recreating in my All Occasion Class at Lasting Memories on Wednesday night. Please contact the store to register for the class prior to Tuesday afternoon as I am cutting for the class on Tuesday evening.

This particular card uses the carved and candlelit
stamps from the 2007 Fall Winter Collection. Images are masked and stacked to create a more dimensional look. I applied the "shadows" on the pumpkins by Sponging Chocolate Chip Ink to the areas that would have shadows cast upon them if the sunlight was beaming down on the pumpkin patch. The Pumpkin on the left is shaded, cut out and mounted on a dimensional to give added effect. The Sentiment is stamped onto the Scalloped Oval and Ink was taken directly to the edges to create some interest. Designer Paper is from Scenic Route.

So, if you are in the neighbourhood this week, drop in and I'll see you at class!!!!!!

4 comments:

  1. great card - love the pumpkin/sentiment on the scalloped punch too!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is beautiful, Vicki! The mumpkins look so real - they're jumping off of the card.

    Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry - I meant "pumpkins" - oh my - that's what I get for late-night comment posting! :) Mumpkins - your laugh for the day!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****