Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Getting Tired of that Silly Bio pic?????


Seeing that I have been a little scarce again, I was figuring that it was about time that I post. I was also looking at that silly picture of myself and wondering if I was scaring you all away??? Anyway I was out and about for the last week or so, getting ready for Back to School for Jon today and truthfully engaging in a little R&R. I was very lucky to be able to complete a lot of Stamping Challenges on SCS last week

This little Santa was created for a Wiper Card Challenge. The excellent directions can be located HERE on Jan Tink's Blog . The cute little Santa and Sentiment comes from the Naughty or Nice set in the New Holiday Mini
You can also purchase the wheel up until November 30th....................

Hope to hop in and post some more a little later this week!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Very cute card! I enjoy your bio pic! Makes me laugh each time I come to your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! The wheel and the Santa and that little touch of red stripe look fabulous together. BTW, I think your bio pic is cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cute wiper card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****