Sunday, August 26, 2007

Weekend Sketch Challenge!


Each Weekend Beate (Fresh and Fun) holds a sketch challenge. This looked pretty interesting to me so I decided to give it a try. I also cracked open my 2 year old Prisma Pencils to give Colouring with Prismas, Gamsol and Blending stumps a try. I am really impressed with the coverage that you can get with the Prismas, but would say that overall the process is far more time consuming than with Watercolour Wonder Crayons or Marker Blending.

If you would like to play Beates Challenge Click Here

Thanks Beate for continuing to be a wonderful source of inspiration for many of us in the Stamping world!!!!!

5 comments:

  1. Vicki, this is absolutely adorable! I love it! The texture, the colors, the coloring...the happy frogs! Great card!
    I am with you. I like coloring with pads/watercolor crayons and aqua painter the best.
    Thanks for trying out the sketch! Have a great week. Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute and the lily pads on the sides are brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vicki! This is awesome!! I love the colors and the coloring! What a sweet way to use this layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute! love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute.
    I LOVE your new photo! So fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****