Saturday, February 17, 2024

Pretty Purples-IO Stamps February Release Day 3










February 15th - 17th The Impression Obsession Team will be sharing projects with NEW February products! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.

Prizes - Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the February release week (February 15th – 22nd) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!




I love this super cute set by Nola Chandler
I paired the image and sentiment with paper from the Vintage Garden Paper Pad
I stamped the image onto  Stitched Square




This was a super fun card to make!

I used the Umbrella Die to create a vessel for my pretty spring flowers!
The Yellow Chicken Wire Grunge Paper was perfect for grounding, on top of a base of paper found in the Vintage Garden PaperPack

Be sure to check out the DT makes~~~


XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****