Monday, February 19, 2024

We're all about the Bunnies!




Good Evening!

If you're here in Ontario, I hope you enjoyed a fabulous Family Day!
We had a HUGE snowfall this weekend, which meant I had the chance to practice with my Cross Country Skis. I managed to make it through with no falls today, so that's a win!!!

Today we're featuring Bunnies. 



I pulled out this older Window Die, to create a fun spring scene with the Vintage Garden Paper
This sweet Bunny on the Window Sill. I totally LOVE these new Bunny Sets!

The Sentiment can also be found in the Easter Bunnies Set


Be sure to visit the following blogs to see more Little Bun Buns!!



XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****