Friday, February 16, 2024

Funny Bunnies- Impression Obsession February Release Hop, Day 2










February 15th - 17th The Impression Obsession Team will be sharing projects with NEW February products! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.
Prizes - Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the February release week (February 15th – 22nd) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression
 Obsession prize package added to their orders!





For this card, I started with the Some Bunny Loves you set
I cut the light purple background from the Vintage Garden Paper using the Rounded Corner Stitched Squares, which also included the little tag. You will notice, I also used it on the card below. I capped it off with a tiny flower, which is included in the Stitched Flower set.


I also used a tiny flower accent on this card as well! The image for this card, comes from the Easter Bunnies Set, which also comes with matching dies
I cu the larger background out of the Rounded Corner Stitched Squares  using the soft and pretty Vintage Garden Paper 
It's such a soft and pretty paper pack!!!

I'm loving this Bunny Series! Wouldn't it be cool to see more of these in the future??

Here's today's links for the hop:
 


Happy Hopping!!

XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****