Thursday, February 15, 2024

Bring on Spring-IO Stamps February Release Hop








February 15th - 17th The Impression Obsession Team will be sharing projects with NEW February products! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.

Prizes - Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the February release week (February 15th – 22nd) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!

For my First Card, I wanted to share this soft and pretty card I created using solely die cuts. It almost looks like an embossing folder, but it's actually dies I used from the new Layered Posies Set. I simply cut them all in Yellow and glued them onto the same colour background. It really does look elegant in real life. I added the Birthday Wishes Sentiment and Voila! done!.



Next, I used the bunny from this super sweet new set called Alphabet Sayings Easter.
I stamped the sweet bunny and flower onto the Rounded Rectangle 2 die and used the new Cobblestone Stencil to create a ground look. I then used the Inside out Arch Die, which looks like half an easter egg, to ground the rectangle tile. I grounded the sentiment on top of the little tag from the  Rounded Corner Stitched Square die.  The designer paper is from the Vintage Garden Paper Pack! So Pretty!

You can find all of the new products HERE
Because at the time of this post, all of the links weren't available and I have three hectic days at the Flower Shop, I won't have the specific links in this post



 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****