Monday, February 5, 2024

Beautiful Backgrounds & Birthday Wishes








I really ought to pull out my background stamps more often.
They can add so much texture to a card, particularly when you don't have a patterned paper suitable for your theme. I used this super sweet textured heart CAC background 
I inked up and roughed up the large Heart from the Primitive Heart Die set.

A little Ribbon and a Happy Birthday Die Sentiment and I have a Valentine themed BIrthday Card in a Jiffy!!!!

Here's a list od who's playing at the time I loaded my card, but you will likely get a full list on the IO Blog



Do you. make Holiday Themed BIrthday Cards for those friends celebrating close to Holidays?

Enjoy the Hop!!

XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****