Monday, January 29, 2024

Small Pleasures are the sweetest






Hope you've all had a wonderful start to your week!!

Today we're sharing our favourite project from this month's release

I absolutely LOVE the Pooh Stamps this month. I paired this set with the Monsters Birthday set to create this Clean and Simple Card. I used the Circles Dies to create a little shadow to ground Winnie on.





What small pleasures bring you happiness?

For me, a walk in the woods, the scent of fresh lilac and a cup of tea on a chilly Winter's day are some simple things that evoke emotions as sweet as a freshly picked strawberry.

The smell of Autumn; the crispness of the fresh air and being able to wear boots and a sweater.

The relaxing sensation of gliding along the water in my kayak, taking in all the sights and sounds of nature, followed by a refreshing dip in the clear water of a spring fed lake.

With all of  today's technology, exposure to social media and the every day hectic routine's we have adopted over the years, it's important to remind ourselves to STOP.

Take time this week to relish in those small pleasures, which make your Heart Happy.


XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****