Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Happiest of Birthdays



Welcome to the November Limited Release Rubber Set Hop!
November 1st & 2nd the Impression Obsession Team will be sharing new projects with the November Limited Edition red rubber stamp set. You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.
Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the Limited Edition Set release week (November1st– 8th) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!


For my card, I simply stamped the image onto watercolour paper and then created a pretty sunset in behind the deer with a round watercolour brush.

In addition to the Fall Release set, I also used PP038 Fall Plaid paper to add a little contrast and give it a masculine feel!!


Be sure to check out the DT creations to see some great makes with the set!




Good Luck in the Draw!!!

XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****