Monday, October 30, 2023

Thanksgiving Wishes-IO stamps Team Favourites











Good Evening!!!

Can you believe October is coming to an end and Christmas will be upon us soon!

Here in Canada, we celebrated our Thanksgiving on the 7th of October, but for my American Friends, there is still time to make some Thanksgiving Greeting Cards.

This is one of my faves from this months release!!!

I created this super cute card with the Sunflower Cookie Die and the Cookie Plate Die

I added the Mid Sized  Frame Die under the cookie plate for some added dimension.

I cut the sentiment banner with the Stitched Tag Die. 

I used the sentiment from the In & out 7 set. 



Did you know, IO Stamps is having a a Halloween Flash Sale until Midnight tomorrow night (October 31) All regular priced items are discounted by 31% so, be sure to take advantage of the sale. 

Be sure to check out the links to the DT creations!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****