Monday, October 16, 2023

IO Stamps September Release Hop Day 2

 




Welcome to Day 2 of the September Release Hop!

October 15th & 16th The Impression Obsession Team will be sharing new projects with the NEW clear stamps, dies, stencils and paper packs! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.
Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during August release week (October 15th – 22nd) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders! Good luck!


Today I'm featuring the New Stencils for the month!

For both cards, I used the STEN-024 Maple Fall Stencil. I used tone on tone ink to stencil in an outline of the large Maple Leaf. I drew the ink off the stencil in toward the middle of the empty space, ensuring to create a smooth outline of the leaf.

Net I took the  STEN02-A1 Helicoptor Stencil, layering it on top of the Maple Fall STencil.
Again, I went tone on tone with the ink, but made sure to add lots of ink to deepen the colour.

Lastly, I added the Thanksgiving Wishes sentiment from the TC1267 In & Out 7 stamp, mounting it over the swirled twine. I finished the card by adding some enamel dots in Yellow to tie in the card base and sentiment.



For this card, I used the Maple Fall Stencil to create the leaf and added the Fall sentiment and dashed line with multi colours of ink to create depth. 

I used the small leaf images from the October Red Rubber Limited Edition set, colouring them in with Copic Marker. I layered the panels onto a brown and green card base and Ta da! We're done!!!!

Be sure to check out the DT Makes for the month by following the links below:



XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~









1 comment:

  1. I love the way you stenciled these. They are both so striking!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****