Sunday, October 15, 2023

Impression Obsession October Release Extravaganza!

 



October 15th & 16th The Impression Obsession Team will be sharing new projects with the NEW clear stamps, dies, stencils and paper packs! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.
Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during August release week (October 15th – 22nd) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize
package added to their orders! Good luck!


Today I'm featuring the adorable images from the CL1243 Woodland Friends Set 
This set is incredibly adorable so proceed with caution!!! lol

I coloured the images with Copic Marker, cutting out the sweet fox and mounting him on dimensional foam to create a 3D effect. This card is super cute, but also really quick to create.

I love the mini slimline profile to showcase this amazing set. 



This card was SOOOOOO easy to create and I love it!!!

I chose a rust, pink and sky blue cardstock to create a vintage colour palette. 
I stamped the images in black and used compatible sized circle punches to punch eat image. I used a tag sized punched for the sentiment and added a couple of arrows for some pizzazle!!

Be sure to check out the Designer Creations to see all the adorable makes!!!!

XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****