Monday, October 9, 2023

IO stamps Product Focus-Die Cuts








Hello Friends!

If you're here in Canada, Happy Thanksgiving.

Today we're featuring die cuts!!!

For this card, I used a few!!! I created the fun scene starting by cutting the cardstock and using the Cloud Grass Scene Stencil. I took a couple of characters from the Merry Christmas to all Stamp set and the matching dies

 I placed Jolly Santa in the Sleigh created with the gorgeous  Sleigh Die

lastly I used the Tree Cookie Die (the top part) to add Christmas Trees to my sweet Holiday scene!

So there it is..... a Whack O dies for your viewing pleasure!!!

Be sure to check out the DT creations, I KNOW they'll be fabulous!!!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****