Thursday, May 10, 2018

Impression Obsession Thursday Designer Challenge-Stamp a Background


Good Morning!

Hope you're having an amazing week!

Today's challenge is to stamp your own background.

IO has a new artist in the house and I'm showcasing a few of her stamps today. 

To make the background I stamped the following stamps



I combined 


Now y'all......... hehe, that's funny coming from a Canuck isn't it?

So you all know I love texture....... So added some texture to my card using a couple of yummy embossing powders from Emerald Creek.

The "splotches" are Seth Apters Baked Texture in Deep Sea
I used Allure Fractured Ice in the middle of the flowers

I am LOVING these Embossing Powders.....Thick and Delicious!!!

So if you want all the deets for the prize challenge, head on over to the IO Blog
as well as for a list of the DT ladies that are participating today~

Happy Stamping

XX's and Oh's

--Vicki~~

3 comments:

  1. Love the way you combined the powders to make those lovely splotches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots of layers to this...I really like it! TFS, Vicki.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Love how yiu used my images to make a perfect summer birthday card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****