Thursday, November 2, 2023

Pretty Deer



Welcome to day 2 of the November Limited Release Rubber Set Hop!

November 1st & 2nd the Impression Obsession Team will be sharing new projects with the November Limited Edition red rubber stamp set. You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.
Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during the Limited Edition Set release week (November1st– 8th) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!


This card was super simple to make
I simply stamped with Memento Ink and coloured with Prism Pencils




I wanted to make a quick and easy card so I stamped the image with Black Ink on Blue Paper and used the Deckled Frame Die to cut it out.

I mounted it on some Plaid Paper, adding a little button for an additional accent.

Be sure to check out the gorgeous DT creations. I love to see what they do with this months set!!!




XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****