Monday, November 6, 2023

A Jolly Little Elf



Today at Impression Obsession Stamps, we're focusing on Designer Paper!

I used some of the bright and beautiful designer paper from the Christmas Doodles Collection

The sweet little Elf die can be found HERE. In addition, I also used the cute Christmas Tree Cookie Die
and the Woodgrain Frame Die. Lastly, I added the Merry Christmas Sentiment die.
He is such a cute little fellow.........Love the Chalked Cheeks!!!! I added a little white Gel Pen Highlight.



This fella is a little more clean and simple. Again I used the Elf die, which is linked above and used the Christmas Doodles Collection paper.

I also added the Believe die, which is perfect for Slimline dies. So darned sweet!!!

The little Elf die would be perfect for tags!!! Perhaps I see some in my future. How about you?

Be sure to head to the IO Blog to get the links for this week's makes!!!



XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~




 

Impression Obsession Blog
Jeanne Streiff
Laura Fulcher
Robin Clendenning
Vicki Garrett
Angela Bode
Anna Wight
Dina Kowal

1 comment:

  1. Your passion for the subject shines through in your writing. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****