Wednesday, November 15, 2023

IO Stamps November Release, Beary Sweet







Welcome to the November Release Hop!
November 15th & 16th The Impression Obsession Team will be sharing new projects with the NEW clear stamps, dies stencils and paper packs! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.
Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during June release week (November 15th – 22nd) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!




I am deeply in (heart) with this completely adorable bear!!!

How super super cute is he?

I paper pieced him with various brown papers, inking the edges to bring additional dimension to the pieces. I cut the sentiment with brown paper as well and mounted it on the accompanying shadow die cut with paper from the Winter Wonderland Paper Pad. I then wanted something to ground the sentiment, so I used the banner that is included in the Stitch Tag 2 die. The Plaid paper is so delicious and can be found in the new Basic Plaids Paper Pack.




I changed this bear up, creating a sweet little Polar Bear.
I focused on using paper from the Winter Wonderland Paper Pad. I could just squeeze the stuffing out of him (If he had any!!! lol)

I mounted him on the Stitched Tag Die

I added the sentiment from the Bear Saying clear stamp set, that accompanies the sweet Cocoa Bear

I used the base from the Christmas Cookie Die to ground the sentiment.

Lastly, I added this super cute Country Snowflake die. 
I love how his little paws can hold a multitude of things!

All the new items, can be found HERE

Be sure to check out the Impression Obsession Blog for the links to the Designer Makers

I hope you love this release as much as I do!

XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~

1 comment:

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****