Tuesday, August 15, 2023

Impression Obsession August Release Hop Day 1



Welcome to the August Release Hop!
August 15th & 16th The Impression Obsession Team will be sharing new projects with the NEW clear stamps, dies stencils and paper packs! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.
Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during August release week (August 15th – 20th) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!



For my first card, I created this cute little monster card using the Monster face Die Set along with the Edges 1 Die (Hair)  I used the teeth creatively, making some Candy Corn for my cute little creature to eat!!! The longer Mouth die, can double as arms.


Here they are with their beautiful big green eyes showing!!! So CUTEEEEEEEE

The "Boo" sentiment can be found in the Monster Sayings set.



Next up!! Monster Sized Birthday wishes!!

The Monster Birthday Set is so cute! It comes with an array of smiles and eyes to dress up the balloons, as well as  a few different sayings. 

I also used the Monster Face Die Set to add some spooky eyes and brows to the card.




Ahhhhaaaaaaa ha hahah. I LOVE this fun little creature. I can see myself using the monster die set over and over!!! I added some yellow gems to give his spooky skin some texture. To create his big mouth, I couples the Monster Face Die with the Edges 1 Die.

After I created him, I thought he looked Hungry, So I added a Pumpkin Cookie, which is one of the fabulous new dies!!! Nom Nom.

The sentiment can be found in the Creepy Kitty Set.



Be sure to check out the DT creations to see some more fun makes!!!




XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness your cards are adorable and that pumpkin cookie is a hoot.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****