Wednesday, August 16, 2023

Impression Obsession August Release Hop-Day 2




Good Evening!!!

Welcome to the August Release Hop!
August 15th & 16th The Impression Obsession Team will be sharing new projects with the NEW clear stamps, dies stencils and paper packs! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.
Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during August release week (August 15th – 20th) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!




This is one of my favourite all occasion set in the new release
I coloured the Poppies with Prisma Pencils and added the sentiment. This card is going to a dear friend 

The name of the set is called Poppies




 

Sweet Piglet is one of my favourite Disney Characters


I used two of our new Stencils to create backgrounds. One of them is the Sunburst Stencil, the other is the Cloud Grass Scene. I stamped Piglet (Piglet Thoughts)  and coloured him with Copic Markers. The card is simple, but I think pretty. 

Be sure to check out the DT creations to see some more beautiful samples.



XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****