Monday, August 7, 2023

Finding Peace & Joy - IO stamps Product Focus


Good Evening!!

Hope you had a great start to your week!

Today, the IO Design Team is featuring Dies.

I made a lot of cards with this awesome Bread Tag die, which was part of the  July Release. I can see myself using this die over and over!!!

Have you started your Christmas Cards yet? 

If not and your looking for a super cute and inexpensive Christmas Stamp Set, look no further!!

This sweet little set is called Joyous Christmas and like the Bread Tag Die, I can't get enough of it!!!


I can't wait to see which dies my Teammates are featuring today!

Take a Look!!!



XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****