Saturday, July 15, 2023

 





Welcome to the July Release Hop!
July 15th & 16th The Impression Obsession Team will be sharing new projects with the NEW clear stamps, dies stencils and paper packs! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.
Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during July release week (July 15th – 23rd) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!





Today I'm Showcasing some of our newest Christmas Images!

What about this super cute Fishy Set????

I started by creating a background, simply by cutting a piece of our new cool watercolor paper

Then....... I cut a border in silver using the Sea Life Frame

Then.....

I used the Christmas Lights die  in a bunch of different colours

I stamped the main fish image ont some paper I had created from a Gelli Plate background. I also stamped the image onto white, coloured the hat in Copic Marker, cut it out and layered onto the fish. 

Lastly, I stamped the sentiment onto red and layered it into the card!

This card was SO much fun to make!!!!




Moving along to something a little more elegant!!!

I adore this sweet Pooh image from the Gifts from Pooh stamp set.

I created this background using the Dancing Pointsettias Die.

I stamped pooh onto a circly cut from the Wacky Stitched Circles Die

Finally, I punched out an oval and layered the sentiment over a gold panel and then added some gold dimensional dots to the middle of the Pointsettias And a little bling!!!


I have to say this release is OUTTA this world!!!!

Be sure to check out my Teamie's posts to see their gorgeous creations!!!




Have an AHMAZING DAY!!

XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I always love Pooh, and that fish is so cute. Attitude!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****