Sunday, July 16, 2023

IO stamps July Release Day 2



Welcome to the July Release Hop!
July 15th & 16th The Impression Obsession Team will be sharing new projects with the NEW clear stamps, dies stencils and paper packs! You can find a list of participants on the Impression Obsession Blog each day through the event.
Two lucky customers who place an Impression Obsession order during July release week (July 15th – 23rd) will be chosen and will have a very special Impression Obsession prize package added to their orders!



I'm super excited to present a little Christmas and a little Summer today!!! 



I made this super cute tag with the brand new Bread Tag die and the super sweet Joyous Christmas set. It's a small set, but SO SO SO CUTE!!!! Stay tuned for lots of samples from this set for this month!!!

I stamped the super cute image on paper cute with the Wacky Circles Dies and coloured the image with Prism Pencils, which work REALLY well on coloured cardstock!
I layered paper from my FAVOURITE new paper pad, which is called Deck the Halls!!!

It is BEAUTIFUL!!!!!!! I can see myself going through this pad so quickly!!!!

I added a gentle snowfall with some white gel pen


Now let's warm things up a bit with my Fave Summer Set!!!




Nola has outdone herself with the super cute illustrations in her Long Time No Sea set!!!

Check out the Seagull in the deeks!!! So Stinkin' CUTE!!!!!

I started out by making one of these awesome lattice cards inspired by Bibi Cameron

I add some of the fabulous paper from our new Cool Watercolor paper pad to ground the Sun, which is in the Summer Cupcake Topper Die Set

I stamped the imaged with Memento Ink and coloured them with Copic Marker

These little guys make me giggle!!!!


Be sure to check out DT creations to see some amazing makes!!!

 


Have an AMAZING day!!!

XX's & Oh's

--Vicki~~

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****