Monday, July 10, 2023

IO Product Showcase: Dies



Hey!! Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!!

This week, we're featuring Dies at Impression Obsession!

This works out amazingly and Mitra has a HUGE die sale going on right now at IO stamps, while quantities last!

CHECK OUT THE SALE HERE






Today, I'm sharing a card that features two of our newer dies:

Our CAMPER CARD is SO darned cute!! 
You can use it as a stand alone card

Here's a recap of an earlier post:



In the latest card, I added the cheerful sun from the Summer Cupcake Topper die set

The sentiment is from the Outdoor Adventures Stamp set and the tire tracks from the OFF ROAD
stamp set. 

Be sure to check out the Die Sale! There are a ton that are on Sale for 40% off , while quantities last!



XX's & Oh's--Vicki~~




 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****