Monday, June 26, 2023

Impression Obsession- Team Favourites





Hope you all had a wonderful weekend!!!

I'm sharing my fave card I created with the June Release Products!!!

How CUTE is this freakin Camper Die???


I would say MAJOR ADORBS!! or is that TOTES ADORBS???

Anyway, you can create a 3D camper card!!!





I chose colours that resembled the camper that was on my Grandmother's lot on the Ottawa River.
We used to spend time there in the summer with my Aunts and Cousins and it was super fun.

Before restoring Vintage Campers was popular, that old camper sat on our property for many years, where it was used as storage ( I think it was brought down from my Grandmother's Farm when my Father was building the home we currently reside in) . Anyway, about 12 years ago, it was getting a little worse for the wear and was mainly housing field mice, my Son and a friend had a grand old time demolishing it. It was only a year or two later, when they became popular and of course, I could kick my butt for not taking interest in it at the time!

Anyway, you can find the die HERE

I decorated the windows with paper from the Spring Plaids Paper Pack


I can see myself making a lot of card with this super cute die!!! In fact, I cant wait to decorate it for CHRISTMAS!!! Stay tuned!!!
  
Be sure to follow the DT links to see their favourite creations. I am sure they are SCRUMPTIOUS!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a wonderful day and I very much appreciate your sweet comments!

*****Vicki*****